God Creates Cool Stuff!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 | |

Okay, so I need a better title for my new blog series. Someone gimme somethin'.

I was making pizza dough today and I put my nice little ball of dough in a bowl to let rest and rise. Photobucket
I love coming back to my once small, dense ball of dough to see it doubled in size and super fluffy.
I started thinking,"how does God come up with this stuff?" "Yeast?"
It's these little granules and it's a fungus and it magically
(I use this word for any scientific stuff I don't understand)
makes the dough nice and fluffy. Crazy! I am daily amazed at God's creation.
Photobucket
So In this new series I would like to find different creatures, food, plants, anything really, that show off God's handiwork.
I will try to maintain this new series,
including pictures because pictures make blog posts
awesome but I'm not making any promises!

"The heavens declare the glory of God,
and the sky above proclaims his handiwork."
Psalm 19:1

0 comments:

Hit Counter

Madsen Cycles Contest

Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes